“Child is the finest flower of heaven’s garden”
- We may have certain idea and dreams about how it must be like to have children. That’s until your first kid is born.
- But because of lifestyle of both male and female is very irregular and so the diet, because of the lake of time , environment , pollution & many more many are facing infertility.
- Infertility is the failure of a person to reproduce by natural means. It is usually not the natural state of healthy adults. Are YOU facing the same ?
- About most of couples struggle with infertility, or the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sexual relationship means although no use of contraceptive but fails to achieve pregnancy.
Test tube baby is a term that refers to a child that is conceived outside the women’s body by a scientific process known as In-Vitro fertilization or IVF treatment. This entire process is done in a laboratory. In this process the eggs are taken from the mother’s ovary and fertilised by the sperms from the father.
The fertilised egg is cultured for 2–6 days and allowed to divided 2-4 times inside a labaratory (hence the name test tube baby) These eggs are then returned back to the mother’s uterus where it can be developed normally, this is done with the intention to establish a successful pregnancy.
Test tube baby procedure has greatly helped women having infertility problems that are untreatable to give birth to healthy babies. Yes, Specialist in TEST TUBE BABY in Indore is TOTAL Fertility Centre under the leadership of Dr. Shivani Joshi.
TOTAL Fertility Solutions has best trained Infertility Specialties. We provide ethical, best test tube baby treatment at an affordable cost.
As a solution, increasing numbers of people are turning to In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), a procedure in which surgically-removed eggs are fertilized with sperm in a laboratory, and then inserted directly into the uterus of related female from whom the egg was fetched.
1) Those women with partially or fully blocked or removed fallopian tubes have success with IVF because it bypasses the fallopian tubes altogether in procedure.
2) Women who have an infertility disorder, like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or endometriosis are also good candidates for IVF as it helps to treat their infertility symptoms.
3) Women with irregular ovulation cycles may benefit from IVF, as the treatment induces ovulation to produce healthy eggs. Here it is worth-noticed that If woman doesn’t produce healthy eggs, she can certainly get an egg donor and undergo IVF treatment.
4) Male factor infertility can also be cured with IVF. Men who have low sperm count may turn to an intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) which only required only single healthy sperm to fertilize an egg.
5) It is good that woman of age less than 38 get more positive result. And donor eggs are a great alternative for women approaching her 40 who want to increase their chances of pregnancy. About half of all women that attempt IVF with donor eggs are successful.
6) However IVF is good treatment but some health conditions from either partner or woman herself, including fibroid tumors, abnormal hormone levels, ovarian dysfunction or uterine abnormalities face a lower chance of getting pregnant with IVF. In that cases we have first treat the primary problem and after controlling them, then apply IVF with more success rate. 7) However every woman’s situation is one of its kinds and requires systematic and keen examination before choosing the right treatment option. So it is essential to cooperate with us to determine the best way for your growing dreams becomes true that will be as comfortable and successful as possible. 8) Some other factors as smoking, drinking alcohol, stress, improper sleep/sleep patterns etc. are also affect the result of IVF so we first counsel about that bad habits and rehab them first(even during the treatment and pregnancy). Then IVF for more fruitful results and healthy pregnancy.
More eggs available in women for IVF will increase the chances of pregnancy. For this fertility medicines or hormones are given to them after proper check up by Dr shivani at Indore Center & This will help to stimulate the ovaries to produce one or more eggs.
With the help of thin needle & vaginal ultrasound fluid present is removed under gentle section & egg is separated from fluid just after aspiration of follicles
In a special chamber is used to keep a very active spermsare mixed with egg , which is taken from husband or donor ( secured sperm ). Then, the sperms and eggs are placed in an incubator and The embryos are monitored for their development, and when they are prepared, they will be rooted into your uterus to conceive
Embryo transfer & Implantation
After are examining embryos healthiest ones for transfer will be selected. A speculum is placed into the vagina to transfer the embryo & a small plastic tube is used through the cervix into the uterine cavity.
The primary factors that affect IVF treatment success rates are maternal age, ovarian function and the duration of infertility. Women between the ages of 23 and 37 are best placed to benefit from IVF. For women over 38 and who are not able to produce enough number of eggs of their own, IVF along with donor egg is a good option
Still have any question or doubt ?